SAMPLE OF RECENT TESTIMONIALS
Harry Broadman spoke at our bi-annual US Cotton Summit to a very diverse global audience of over 400 people from 30 countries and wowed them with his impressive knowledge of the world and his insights about how history is shaping so many of the current issues we face. We had very positive reviews in our follow up survey and I would heartily recommend Harry as a speaker.
- Bruce Atherley, Executive Director, Cotton Council International
Harry Broadman was asked to speak spontaneously and interactively with another expert on the “Challenges of China Today and Tomorrow”. Harry’s expertise, sense of the audience and demeanor allowed for a level of enhanced enlightenment beyond our expectations.
- Earl Wright, Chairman, AMG Bank
Dr. Broadman's trenchant, actionable and compelling insights were most beneficial to our organization. The feedback from our guests was overwhelmingly positive
- Lee Roberts, Managing Partner, Sentinel Risk Advisors and Share-Vu Capital
Harry's keynote speech at the Institute for Private Investors' Spring Forum in New York was confident-inspiring, insightful, and extremely well-received by our members.
- Mindy Rosenthal, President, Institute for Private Investors
Harry was indispensable on the “Trade, Tariffs and Tumult” Mainstage Panel, which I chaired, at the 2019 National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Annual Summit. I knew I could ask him anything, and he would roll with it.
- Dean Pinkert, former Vice Chairman of the U.S. International Trade Commission.